On the occasion of the 51st Victory Day of Bangladesh, The Interlude organised a poetry/ story writing contest. You can participate and win a 1000 BDT voucher for any online shop of your choice.
Age Limit: None; Participants of any age can submit their writing.
Word limit: 600 words.
You can write poems/ short stories about anything, such as the country’s traditions, culture, favourite memories, or liberation war. Must be in Bangla.
Everyone from the country and abroad can participate in this competition.
The writer of the selected article gets a 1000 BDT voucher which can be used in the online shop of their choice (for participants in Bangladesh).
There will be Amazon vouchers of equivalent value for overseas authors.
Top 5 pieces will be published in our magazine!
- In the google form, write your full name, valid email address, phone number, your present address, including the city and country of your residence.
- You may upload your file in the form only in the following formats: .doc, .docx, and .pdf.
- Your file must contain only the title of your poem/ short story. Do NOT write your name or anything else. The text should be in 12-point font and single-spaced. Use the title of your poem/ short story as the name of the file.
- In case you use images/ videos in the file, attach a drive link containing all the images/ videos used at the end of your writing within the file. The media files should be in the following formats: .png, .jpg, .jpeg, and .mp4.
- Multiple submissions are accepted.
Submit your writing in the google form here.